Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Eek! Now I want Felicity AND Molly!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AgElizabethdoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2006
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My sister has Felicity,and she is soooooo cute!She has bright green eyes,much brighter than in the magazine!

  2. #2
    fly-away
    Guest fly-away's Avatar

    Post

    Bump-a-dump

  3. #3
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    I'm very biased, but I love Molly. I don't have an album as of yet, but I do have a picture of my Molly in my signature. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    She's very cute with her long braids, and she also has beautiful soft gray eyes. (I like Molly's eyes better than Felicity's.) I'm also a big fan of the Molly stories.

    Have you read both the Felicity and Molly books yet? If not, reading them might help you decide.

  4. #4
    fly-away
    Guest fly-away's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by thepidget:
    I'm very biased, but I love Molly. I don't have an album as of yet, but I do have a picture of my Molly in my signature. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    She's very cute with her long braids, and she also has beautiful soft gray eyes. (I like Molly's eyes better than Felicity's.) I'm also a big fan of the Molly stories.

    Have you read both the Felicity and Molly books yet? If not, reading them might help you decide.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I read them before, but I am rereading them soon.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by fly-away:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by thepidget:
    I'm very biased, but I love Molly. I don't have an album as of yet, but I do have a picture of my Molly in my signature. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    She's very cute with her long braids, and she also has beautiful soft gray eyes. (I like Molly's eyes better than Felicity's.) I'm also a big fan of the Molly stories.

    Have you read both the Felicity and Molly books yet? If not, reading them might help you decide.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I read them before, but I am rereading them soon.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's cool. They are both good books. Enjoy!!

  6. #6
    fly-away
    Guest fly-away's Avatar

    Post

    bump-a-doodle-doo

  7. #7
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    I just adore Molly. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    I love her clothes and enjoy her stories.
    I'm sure she would love to become a part of your doll family.

    Nia [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My vote would be Molly too. Ican't seem to make up my mind what doll should be next either. Maybe Jess, Josefina, or AGT4. Then of course Emily will be out. Decisions are hard!

  9. #9
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Originally posted by vew-tori:
    My vote would be Molly too. Ican't seem to make up my mind what doll should be next either. Maybe Jess, Josefina, or AGT4. Then of course Emily will be out. Decisions are hard!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When you cannot decide: GET "UM" ALL!<font color="red">....mwahahahahaaaaaa...</font>

    --Seriously I wish you the best with your decisions. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you should get Molly. She is the cutest! I have pics of her in my album [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •